Post new topic   Reply to topic    Disillusion Forum Index -> Public forum, accessible to guests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aiyaná - Scarshield
2. Epic
Emperor

Emperor

re: OFFICIAL RAID SUMMER BREAK TILL ToS!

It's time for our end of tier summer break guys! A lot of our core raiders aren't around at the moment anyway and I know a lot of raiders keep signing to fill spaces even though they need a break, so we won't have any more official raids til ToS, go out and enjoy the summer! GO! ENJOY!

Val will still be running the HC Weds and Normal Thurs raids, so if you need your raiding fix then GO! RAID! FIX!

Have a nice summer all =)

Anthro.
0. Level 1 Dagger
Emperor

Emperor

re: OFFICIAL RAID SUMMER BREAK TILL ToS!

A little break before the patch rolls around will be nice for everyone.  But, it would of been nice also to get a Tich kill as we were so close....

And on that note - this has been a fairly successful tier for us all, I think it may of been the furtherest we made it into a Mythic progression without the need to raid/merge with another guild. Apart from all the disgruntlement over tier right at the start it's been a fun raid.  Thanks to everyone for sticking around and helping us push through the bosses and nights.

I just can't believe that Erratic Metronome never dropped on a raid night. 

Thanks all, see you in ToS.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum