Post new topic   Reply to topic    Disillusion Forum Index -> Old recruitment applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aiyaná - Scarshield
2. Epic
Emperor

Emperor

re: Social Application! (Posting on behalf of a friend )

Posting this on behalf of a friend that wants a guild to level in =)

Name: Chris

Name: Fookarayou
Race: Pandaren
Class: Warrior
Level: 54

Talent Built(Armory link please):  http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/Fookarayou/advanced

Hi all! I'm new to the game - this is my first character, and I want to join a guild with friends while I learn the ropes (the friends being Zellie and Micky). Most of the questions don't really apply at the moment, but I will answer all that I can!

1.Specific Informations - (Start with question 1.1) 

At the moment I am currently Fury, and have no professions as of yet, because I want to get used to playing my class before I worry about extra things!

2. Raid expierience - (Start with question 2.1) 

I've never raided before, but would like to give it a try eventually if possible! Sometimes I'm busy on Tuesdays, but other than that most days are fine at the moment.

3. Additional Information - (Start with question 3.1)

3.1 It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy? Yes

3.2 Please read our Guild Information Chart and Raiding Policies. Can you accept them? Yes

3.3 How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) Whenever I'm at home!

3.4 Do you share your account with anybody? No

3.5 Do you have an authenticator? No

3.6 What kind of addons do you use? None yet

3.8 Why do you want to join the and what are your expectations?

I think it would be fun to play with others, and as I know a few that are in this guild it would make it easier to level and get help if needed so I can enjoy the game even more!

Anthro.
0. Level 1 Dagger
Emperor

Emperor

re: Social Application! (Posting on behalf of a friend )

Hey there, or hey Zel.

Learning the game with friend is always best and helps put the MMO in WoW.  So I'll vouch.

Zel can sort you out.  Also if you want forum access you'll need an account and to click the link on the front page.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Disillusion Forum Index -> Old recruitment applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: