Post new topic   Reply to topic    Disillusion Forum Index -> Old recruitment applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
.Valaeria.
5. Common
Knight-Lieutenant

Knight-Lieutenant

re: Application Valaeria [Accepted]

Yourself - General Information 
Sex: Female

Character 
Name:  Valaeria
Race:  Draenei
Gender:  Female                                                    
Class:  Warrior                            
Level:  100

Talent Built(Armory link please):   http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Valaeria/simple

1.Specific Informations - (Start with question 1.1)  

1.1 Willing to respec (to another role)? I don’t like tanking on my warrior. If we need another tank Hizun can tank. (See Application for Hizun)

1.2 Professions and their level:  Mining and Blacksmithing Max level.

2. Raid expierience - (Start with question 2.1)  

2.1  Can you tell us about your previous raiding experiences? 
Heroic (mythic) raiding Dragon soul in cata, Mythic raiding in MOP. Cleared both end raids. Currently pugging Heroics.

2.2  Can you raid during our raid times? Usualy 20:00 to 23:00. It decends and extends depending on our members. 

Yes

2.3 Our main raiding days are Thursday and Tuesday. How many raids a week are you willing to participate in and can you commit to those raids a couple of days upfront? 

At the moment I can raid every day. BUT Im on christmas holiday from the 24/12-5/1 and will be unavailable for raiding then. The rest of my year is pretty much unbooked.

2.4 How would you describe your role in a raid? 

I bash people’s heads in and concentrate far too much on not dying.

2.5 How did you end up using the talent spec you have? 

I mained arms for 2 expansions then when warlords hit, playing arms warrior was like hitting mobs with a wet noodle. Swapped to Fury and now I quite like it

2.6 What parts of your gear you like to upgrade? Do you have any specific upgrades in mind? 

I like upgrading my weapons, I AM a warrior after all. As for valor upgrades, currently working on my heroic set pieces.

2.7 What is your favourite raid experience so far? 
Not really sure I enjoy most raids, warlords raiding has been fun cause the fights have been interesting. At the moment the first boss in Hellfire is my little baby because it is spin to win. 

I did challenge mods Gold as warrior and druid heals though, now that was really really fun, and that’s basically 5 man raiding.

3. Additional Information - (Start with question 3.1) 

3.1 It's important for us to make sure that our members will not violate any RP server rules, also means you cannot speak OOC (out of character) in RP chat channels, which are /s /y /e. Will you adhere to server policy?
 I will/have followed the rules.

3.2 Please read our Guild Information Chart and Raiding Policies. Can you accept them? 
I do.

3.3 How often (roughly) do you play WoW? (hours/day) 
Everyday, hours vary.

3.4 Do you share your account with anybody? 
Nope.

3.5 Do you have an authenticator? 
Yes.

3.6 What kind of addons do you use? 
GTFO, DBM, Titan panel.

3.7 What are your previous guilds and reasons for leaving them? 
  First guilds raiding team disbanded after Cata, moved to another, that guild we raided with in Mists disbanded as well at the end.  Our female guild leader went ape and got her husband to kick like half the members  and then the rest just left. 

3.8 Why do you want to join the and what are your expectations? 

Getting a bit tired of pugging people that just leave after one boss and bla bla. Last week we joined a guild run for hcs and it was really nice and we got bosses down. I just want some nice casual progressive raiding again. With non flaming caps locking people.
<!-- [if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->

3.9 If you'd have a Tweety in Kinder Surprise, would you give it to Izzy? 
No! Me and my mom have a box the size of a 30 inch screen packed with Kinder toys! We collect!

Thank you for applying and good luck. Anything else you would like to add? 

I just want to kill something. And don’t worry I don’t have some funky Swedish accent; you can actually hear what I say.

Drakonis
Drakkybear
2. Epic
Emperor

Emperor

Hi there Valaeria,

Thank you for your application!
Currently we don't have many Warriors active and more are always welcome.
I'll leave the application open for a bit longer to have others apply!
Seems like a solid request to join!
Take care!

Jilian Apples
3. Rare
Grand Marshal

Grand Marshal

Application looks fine. We will wait for some more people to look over it, be patient!

Knight-Captain

Yup, looks fine by me as well. DPS warrior should be a fine addition to our regular comp. :)

Characters:

Anthro.
0. Level 1 Dagger
Emperor

Emperor

Hey

Thanks for your application.

A DPS Warrior will be nice because we haven't had one in a long time.

Application is nice - I like that you talk about CMs because I thoroughly enjoy them myself, and we have a few people here that want them also, so more people to do that will be nice.

We have recently taken in a lot of new people, we recruited because we are wanting to get regular Mythic raids going, your gear is a little low for Mythic yet, but you have the ring which is good.  But with some good pug runs and with our help we can get you ready in no time.  We certainly have the people for Mythic now  - just need them geared.

Will leave open to see if others want to comment for now.  Will get back soon.

Miniaym
3. Rare
Field Marshal

Field Marshal

Moar Warriors! (vouch)

Anthro.
0. Level 1 Dagger
Emperor

Emperor

Welcome aboard.

Poke DrakonisJilian, , SaydraZakaliAym r Anthro for an invite.  Also - go to the site front page and click the "Apply for website membership" button on the left side.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Disillusion Forum Index -> Old recruitment applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: